Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,735   Online: 841

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    The negatives came out stellar at 1250 and some pull for about 35 seconds IIRC. The Noritsu is broken so I'll have to wait a few days for the CD. I am kind of concerned about the overall grain though. I shot a roll of Neopan 1600 a week or so ago at a nature preserve that I thought was really grainy so we'll see how much more grainy this Delta is.

To continue the fun, I think I'm going to reshoot the Delta at 1600 and see what the difference is. I'll also get the specs from Tom and see what he is using to develop the film with.

I am really interested how this all shakes out. I know what I really need to do is get my own darkroom going and also relearn what I forgot over the years. I feel like I'm an archeologist on some sort of journey of uncovering ancient truths. This is definitely fun!
    Web Site and Blog Follow me on Twitter Mamiya RB67, several 35MM cameras and an old Voigtlander Bessy that I use as a paperweight

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by A_M_Johnson View Post
    I am really interested how this all shakes out. I know what I really need to do is get my own darkroom going and also relearn what I forgot over the years. I feel like I'm an archeologist on some sort of journey of uncovering ancient truths. This is definitely fun!
    I can't tell you how excited I am for you! I get the same feeling too! It's what I love about analog photography! Regardless of how the results turn out I'm glad you are enjoying the adventure!

P.S. I would love to know the outcome of your comparison of Neopan 1600 and the Delta 3200. I am trying to decide which one to shoot at a wedding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin