Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,948   Posts: 1,557,853   Online: 817

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hello All,

Yes we cleaned it up as much as the technology allows us to. There was a lot of time spent in color correction and getting the audio levels correct. Here's a link to the trailer if you'd like to take a look: http://vidego.multicastmedia.com/player.php?v=cybq3ko9
    We wanted to present these in the best possible format.
    Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

now - any progress on the newsletters?

There has been interst in seeing if Fred's periodical newsletters could see the light of day again. This video re-release might give hope that the issue of who owns the rights to the printed word work might get cleared up.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is there a question as to owns the rights?

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just purchased it from Calumet off ebay, there it's $29.99 + free shipping.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I bought it from calumet and watched it on my laptop. The video quality is so-so but adequate. The information was great and I enjoyed it. Thank you Calumet for re-producing this. You might advertise it more on APUG like the DMAX newsletter ad.
    Jerold Harter MD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I also got the DVD from Calumet. The price of the DVD is reasonable however Calumet offers UPS shipping to Canada which sucks because they deliver during business hours when no one is home. They do that three days and won't drop the parcel in your garage because they need payment for the brokerage fee:rolleyes: another $23 on top of what I paid to Calumet already. You end up driving across the city to pick-up your own parcel and pay the brokerage fee. Extremely inconvenient and expensive . What is wrong with USPS/ Canada Post which brings the parcel to my mail box free of additional charges? Yes, it takes longer so what it should be customers choice.
    Mihai Costea

"There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye." - Neil Young

Galleries:My PN & My APUG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have you seen how many of the VHS tapes are popping up on ebay now that the DVD is out?

Mike

Shooter
    Large Format

Shipping to Germany

Hi,

it seems that Calumet won't ship that DVD to Germany at all. Calumet in Germany doesn't sell it anyway. Would anyone from U.S. purchase it for me and ship it to Germany? Would be very kind.

stehranw

Shooter
    Large Format
    It might well be a video standards issue.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I bought it years ago from Calumet and they sent it to France, why not to Germany ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin