Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,337   Posts: 1,537,580   Online: 1077

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    What is the DVD actually about? Black and white photography in theory, or showing actual work being done in the Darkroom and possibly shooting LF? Sorry, I don't much about Fred's work.
    Last edited by Pfiltz; 01-08-2013 at 07:03 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Go to the light......

www.keepsakephotography.us

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They show actual work being done in the darkroom and in the field shooting and printing 4x5. Fred had very strong views about how to set up a system that works for you. He outlines his own system but encourages you to do the work and find your own. I learned a great deal about method from Fred. But a lot of people find his exactness troubling. For instance, he wrote that in order to learn how to set up your camera, you pack your stuff in the trunk of your car, then practice setting it up 50-times in your driveway. For some reason, such instructions upset a lot of photographers. I find the videos well worth watching, even though they are about 25-years old.
    juan

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i've seen the series on fototv a while back. they had an early copy from calumet. i was un impressed.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    yes, it's available at the fototv website (very bad quality, obviously early vhs copy), but can not be saved to watch it offline. i'm still looking for someone who sends / sells me a dvd or copy, even in ntsc.

stehranw

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin