Switch to English Language Passer en langue franįaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,503   Posts: 1,543,420   Online: 854

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ADOX Fotoimpex View Post
    So many questions...

OK, sheet flm is on 170 micron support so no flimsyness here.
    35mm and 120 are on 100 micron PET (just like CHS 100 I was).
    The reason for the 120 delay is caused by our large slitter needing to be converted to 61,5mm. Takes some time.
    The small slitter is not fit for film anymore. We only use this for backing paper now.
    46mm would be another adventure. We have no backing paper with the correct numbers printed on.

Mirko
    That makes sense, yea for 46mm if the backing paper could be created with numbers and "cut here" indicator lines (and possibly "film starts here" lines, even if it's on the top part, just so we can place the film on the back in the right place, even marking the space with a paper clip before going in the dark would work if we had a line to go off of printed on the paper, so when hand rolling we wouldn't have to measure, that would be the best!

I know not everything is possible, but if you put the idea out there, it could help the engineers make the right choices.

Thanks this is all exciting news!

Will this plant JUST make this one film? or will you make others available in these specialized sizes eventually? like silvermax for example cut down to 126/46mm or 70mm would be pretty darn awesome!
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    We have uploaded the techspecs to the CHS 100 II website: http://www.adox.de/english/ADOX%20Fi..._II/index.html

Mirko

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ADOX Fotoimpex View Post
    We have uploaded the techspecs to the CHS 100 II website: http://www.adox.de/english/ADOX%20Fi..._II/index.html

Mirko
    You should just send me test film

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    IF I am reading this correctly, ADOX is only going to release the CHS 100 II for the time being, an ISO 50 (and 25) are being delayed?

If this is the case, I wonder what would happen shooting CHS 100 II at EI 50?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    an ISO 50 (and 25) are being delayed?
    Delayed is not the correct term. Iīd rather say itīs close to a miracle how fast we brought CHS 100 II and other projects, if economically possible, will follow within more realistic timeframes ;-)

Mirko

Shooter
    35mm
    ok, I understand. Thank you for the clarification.

For what we APUGers are asking of your company, you are doing an amazing job doing R&D, and getting out new films out to the public. Hopefully it will be economically feasible, at least for the ISO 50, I really miss that film. That said however, I do intend on purchasing some of the CHS 100 II, and shooting it at EI 50, to see what it does. I am very excited about this. It feels like I am a kid again at Christmas

Will this film be available in bulk rolls or cassettes only? This is a curiosity question more than anything, since I am getting some regardless.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin