Switch to English Language Passer en langue franįaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,954   Posts: 1,522,795   Online: 979

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    That is great news, too bad 120 format is the last on the release schedule :-)
    I am reading the data sheet and noticed that the spectral response of this film looks a lot like the old ADOX CHS 25 ART as it is also pretty colour blind for red, more so than the old ADOX CHS 100 ART was. That's very exciting as ADOX CHS 25 ART was my favourite film before it was discontinued.

Do you have already some ball-park development times available for the new ADOX CHS 100 II film? Just something to get us started from which we then can devise our own recipes?
    For APH 09, Rodinal and HC-110 would be very helpful.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm sure the price is for a 25 sheet pack, I just don't know how is it confected - a box or an envelope which was my initial question.
    Itīs 25 shets in a box. The image will be replaced on monday. We actually took that image while the film was being made. I did not think that someone would look at it so closely. If you keep looking close you will also see that it has the same barcode like the CMS 20.
    Our system is printing the stickers automatically from within the workflow management. Since the films were not done yet it didnīt let me print CHS 100 II labels (this actually comes in handy as it helps avoiding mislabeling) and in order to get around I tweaked it by printing a CMS 20 label on the CHS 100 II design template. I stuck this on a blanc box an took it over to the studio to take a packshot.... ;-)

Sorry about this confusion- it seems I underestimated the awareness of our customers ;-)

Mirko
    Last edited by ADOX Fotoimpex; 08-25-2013 at 07:30 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ADOX Fotoimpex View Post
    I did not think that someone would look at it so closely...
    Mirko
    Sure we would, we are photographers after all

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Do you have already some ball-park development times available for the new ADOX CHS 100 II film?
    Hereīs a sneak peak at page 2 of the datasheet (German).

Itīs not final yet.

Mirko
    Attached Files

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Does Freestyle have this film yet?
    No they canīt.
    The masterrolls were ready to be cut on wednesday. We managed to produce film until friday. We are getting better and faster in production but ships still need 6 weeks to cross the Atlantic and Panama Canal..... ;-(
    I promised the film by August and it would not have been possible to hold the release until Freestyle has film.

Mirko

Shooter
    35mm
    I am eagerly waiting! It feels like Christmas.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    wake me up when you guys have 8x10 400 asa sheet film I can shoot at 400 asa. Something along the lines of classic pan (fortepan) but true 400. I can't afford $8/sheet tmax.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    35mm
    "The world's smallest photochemical factory".
    Now that's moxy.

s-a
    I photograph things to see what things look like photographed.
    - Garry Winogrand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ADOX Fotoimpex View Post
    No they can´t.
    The masterrolls were ready to be cut on wednesday. We managed to produce film until friday. We are getting better and faster in production but ships still need 6 weeks to cross the Atlantic and Panama Canal..... ;-(
    I promised the film by August and it would not have been possible to hold the release until Freestyle has film.

Mirko
    Understandable and no problem. Once they do I'll try some.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the preview of the data sheet!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin