Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,530   Posts: 1,543,966   Online: 1094

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314

Shooter
    35mm RF
    KA's merely markets EK's film cause it has been some time since eg their Harrow factory has coated film.

When EK stops film the KA can rebadge or start up manufacture but a start up similar to 'impossible' seems unlikely for practical Ie investment/future sales reasons.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom1956 View Post
    Another Rodinal pop-up. Thread put on ignore list. No contempt towards Rodinal fanboys intended. Good luck with that. If that stuff be your preference and they still make it these days, I'm glad for you. I'll use my Microdol and if I want Rodinal effects, I'll just sprinkle salt and pepper on my negative before enlarging it.
    The title is Rodinal, if you don't like it you shouldn't have followed in the first place! Lol
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

RODINAL! You lucky Americans..

Quote Originally Posted by Tom1956 View Post
    Another Rodinal pop-up. Thread put on ignore list. No contempt towards Rodinal fanboys intended. Good luck with that. If that stuff be your preference and they still make it these days, I'm glad for you. I'll use my Microdol and if I want Rodinal effects, I'll just sprinkle salt and pepper on my negative before enlarging it.
    Yes but which salt? Standard table? Iodized? Some of that pink Tibetan sea salt they sell now were you grind out the little chips of salt for each use? My god this matters!!!
    Last edited by Richard Sintchak (rich815); 05-16-2014 at 09:04 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Sintchak (rich815) View Post
    Yes but which salt? Standard table? Ionized? Some of that pink Tibetan sea salt they sell now were you grind out the little chips of salt for each use? My god this matters!!!
    Ionized salt ??!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin