Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,497   Posts: 1,543,084   Online: 983

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mirko: I forgot to note....will you contact Freestyle to see if they are willing to stock the materials I noted? As I stated, I cannot use 200 boxes or film, or 200 bottles of the older APH09.....thus, will we be waiting for the new Adonal, or can other arrangements be made?

Also....will the new Adonal be very different from the present APH09?

Thanks. Looks as though I might have to wait to try both items...if so, no sweat, but too bad.

Thanks for checking Mirko.

Sorry Mirko....should be the CHS 50 film in 4x5 or 120.

Where is the 09 Developer?

Mirko: Is the 09 developer suggested for the Adox Art Film 25 and 50 speed available yet in the USA? I want to try the film, but not without the suggested developer being available. If not yet here, any idea when the developer will arrive? Also, have you any guidance for the developing time of the Adox 25 and 50 Art Film with Pyrocat or RolloPyro using a Jobo processor at 75 degrees?

Thanks.

Ed

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ed,

we are out of old stock 09 developer and currently we are preparing a slightly more concentrated version for the market.
    In the meantime you can use Rodinal, if you like.

We do not recomend developing times above 20 degrees Celsius.
    ADOX CHS ART films are old shool emulsions and run the risk of emulsion lift off at higher temperatures.

Best regards,

Mirko

Thanks for the information Mirko. Much appreciated.

Ed

HI Mirko: Not meaning to be a pain, I am still planning to wait for the 09 developer. Any further news about availability? Thanks.

Ed

Shooter
    Medium Format

APH 09

Hi Ed,

oh, hmmm- the developer is available since quite some time.
    Here´s the link: http://www.fotoimpex.de/shop/de/inde...kt&artnr=30275

Are you checking our webstore or freestyle´s ?

Kind regards,

Mirko

HI Mirko: Thanks...checking Freestyle fairly often. Is the 09 there as well? Shipping from Germany would be too much money, and too much trouble!

Ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin