Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,226   Posts: 1,532,671   Online: 817

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast
    San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerevan View Post
    It's been almost half a year now since that update sp it's not an "update" any more. More like old hat stuff.
    You're right - time flies. I'm the idiot.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    35mm RF

You betcha'

Count me in for any fiber based warm tone VC papers. I particularly miss Agfa's 118 and 111. I'll be returning to my own cave in a few weeks time. I plan on a rather large (start-up) purchase of your papers. I printed professionally for over thirty years and undertook prefessional training in the 70's in Europe.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    It's been almost half a year now since that update sp it's not an "update" any more

Look again. The update was in June 2010, so thats pretty encouraging that this is still moving forward however slowly. I placed an order for a box, which aint gonna save the day, but if the other 45,000 of you also buy a box this will happen.

Here is the Adox PWT blog, also updated in June. Stop in an register for a box, there is no obligation.

http://www.polywarmton.com/page5/page5.html

Guess I can at least dip into those last 80 sheets of Fortezo now...I'm plumb out of PWT but I'm looking at some prints that I made on it 4 years ago and they are amazing, and I am not a great printer.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Yes, I know the project is moving along. Context, man, context.
    Last edited by Jerevan; 12-15-2010 at 08:33 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I missed this thread, I just registered. I have one box of PWT stored but have been printing Ilford MGWT FB for 5 or 6 years. Maybe I'll take it out of the freezer and play...EC

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Yes, I know the project is moving along. Context, man, context.
    if you knew, then why did you say what you said? And what in the world do you mean by your second sentence??

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    PS-nevermind

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I think more people need to get on the wagon here. Have you ever seen/used Polywarmtone? Its fabulous and I'm not even a warmtone guy. I want it back, so go make your pledge of a box or 10.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Could be people are happy with what they're using?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I don't remember exactly much I signed up for but I think it was two 8x10 boxes and one 11x14. Hopefully others are able to sign up for more - eventually we will get there. And if it's being lithable, well, even better!
    Last edited by Jerevan; 12-19-2010 at 04:01 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin