Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,161   Online: 905

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I signed up for a few boxes of this paper a while ago now, but I think Adox / Mirko has to proceed as and when resources permit; so buying more Adox MCC might be a good start.

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is lithable (at least the original was), and is really nice in lith.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Yes, the original was very lithable.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Yes, I've seen examples - a friend of mine has hoarded some for lith.

I re-read the thread just before I posted again, that's why I mentioned it as a lith paper. The photographs of the kettle and the interiors of Adox Fotowerke in Bad Saarow are inspiring and gives a sense of the commitment and scale of the undertaking.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebarger View Post
    Could be people are happy with what they're using?
    I think they would be even happier with some Polywarmtone too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm sure. My thought was I'd hate to see people sign up for X amount when they really aren't interested in completing the purchase.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I agree, and hopefully nobody is doing that. I just wanted to keep this thread in the forefront of people's attention, as I think more interest would help bump it along. Every day we see complaining about products being lost, and here's a chance to do something about it and bring something unique back from the grave.

It would be nice to learn how far along the paper making process is now Wayne. I am hoping to use the paper to contact print my 8x10 negatives. I would like to comparte the new Polywarmtone with Lodima. Hence, I wonder if anyone here has used Amidol with the older version of the Polywarmtone paper. In addition, I am curious as to which developer those who are experienced with the paper have used in the past, and their comments concerning such developers. Thanks.

I also have registered for a few boxes of the paper.
    Last edited by Mahler_one; 12-29-2010 at 07:17 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo

Hi Mirko:

Well, many of us are waiting to use the new APX 400 film along with the new Polywarmtone!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I used Michael A. Smith's enlarging paper amidol formula with the old polywarmtone. I liked it very much - it gave a good range of tones and a slightly warm tone to the emulsion. I've also signed up for some of the new.
    juan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin