Switch to English Language Passer en langue franįaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,776   Online: 916

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819202122 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulrich Drolshagen View Post
    I can't see any entry older then 3/11/2012 (just the entry page). There aren't any links to older pages. I tried with firefox, epiphany, chromium and konqueror in English and German. May be all use webkit as a rendering engine, I don't know. But it's certainly not working as intended.
    Thanks! Fixed!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Foma doesn't lith anymore? What is still available that does? I've not tried lith printing but thought I might some day.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Cole View Post
    Foma doesn't lith anymore? What is still available that does? I've not tried lith printing but thought I might some day.
    According to Rudman's newsletter. It doesn't quite lith the same, which I don't know what that means, but reports seem to indicate that the emulsion changed. Unfortunate, especially considering I was about to buy roughly $500 worth of it for a project. DOH!
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I read Tim Rudman's latest newsletter but perhaps didn't take in all the information. Does this mean it is not possible to work with conventional lith techniques with any current papers?

Tom

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    I read Tim Rudman's latest newsletter but perhaps didn't take in all the information. Does this mean it is not possible to work with conventional lith techniques with any current papers?

Tom
    Slavich papers are what I am going to try next. Tim Rudman suggests that unibrom is lithable. There is also a new lith paper being developed by a French? Company.

I think it doesn't mean we can't lith, just that many papers now don't show true infectious development.
    Mark Tomlinson

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Check out the latest polywarmtone information posted just yesterday.

+1 for you guys at Adox!

http://www.polywarmtone.com/Blog/Eng...82af21-12.html
    All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    This seems like a great effort, but is there an estimate for when the paper is going into production?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry S View Post
    This seems like a great effort, but is there an estimate for when the paper is going into production?
    Itīs to early to give any estimates. Forte had a team of 14 engineers (4 of them with a doctors degree) and technicians and it took them about 4 years to create Polywarmtone. Due to the production stop and the disappearance of many ingredients we have to completely re-engineer the paper.
    Our financial resources are limited to the current market situation. Thus we can work on this project with limited capacity only.
    Given the conditions we work under we are actually pretty fast but itīs everything but easy to manufacture a film or paper and costs involved are much higher than most users think.

In the blog entrys I have outlined what will be the next steps and I will keep everyone posted.

Mirko

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Mirko-- Thanks for the update. I look forward to the day when the paper is available and appreciate the efforts of your team.

Quote Originally Posted by ADOX Fotoimpex View Post
    Itīs to early to give any estimates. Forte had a team of 14 engineers (4 of them with a doctors degree) and technicians and it took them about 4 years to create Polywarmtone. Due to the production stop and the disappearance of many ingredients we have to completely re-engineer the paper.
    Our financial resources are limited to the current market situation. Thus we can work on this project with limited capacity only.
    Given the conditions we work under we are actually pretty fast but itīs everything but easy to manufacture a film or paper and costs involved are much higher than most users think.

In the blog entrys I have outlined what will be the next steps and I will keep everyone posted.

Mirko

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well I am prepared to offer myself as cheap worker, at least I could make the coffee for the guys making the emusion.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin