Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,548   Posts: 1,573,026   Online: 856

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Yes, I will buy..Evan Clarke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would certainly use it. Whilst I never liked the RC version (especially its colour shift in selenium), I was very impressed with the fibre based version.

Now, what about polygrade?

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    I'd be interested too. If you can make it: Make it!

Cheers
    Ruediger

hka
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would like to get back the PW14. But I have one remark about better consistency between the different badges. Some times you get a realy excellent performing paper and if you buy later on some new boxes you can throw them right in the (learn)bin.
    Price tag between Kentmere and Ilford FBWT would be fine.
    I wish you the best with this project and also the MCC
    harry

Release, the best you can do...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    yes please
    "A photograph is not created by a photographer. What he does is just to open a little window and capture it. The world then writes itself on the film. The act of the photographer is closer to reading than it is to writing. They are the readers of the world."
    Ferdinando Scianna, Magnum photographer

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I never used PWT, but Fortezo G2 and G3 are my favorites. I would buy tomorrow. Can we dream about the film?

Thanks for the information concerning the paper. With reference to the decision to proceed with the manufacture of the paper, what Adox MIGHT consider doing is what has been done with the reintroduction of Azo paper under the Lodima imprimatur. Adox might ask for firm orders secured by credit cards which will only be charged when the paper is produced, and shipped. In that way those who say they will buy and use the paper have already committed themselves. The company will then have some firm orders on hand, and at least can make an informed choice about whether or not to implement their manufacturing plans. If Adox does not receive enough "pre-market orders" then the "market" will have "spoken" and Adox will have spared itself unnecessary expense and effort. One understands that the current market for analog products is limited. It would appear difficult for any company that is involved with the manufacture of enlarging papers to know with any certainty how a "new product" will be received, and sell. Simply my opinion without a value judgement concerning the merits of the paper in question. Furthermore, obviously I am NOT impugning the motives of any here who say they will use the paper, and then might decide to use a different product. However, what would Adox do with the boxes of paper they make if those who have said they will definitely use the paper say "no thanks" after the paper comes to market? In the current economic times, can any company making enlarging papers afford to take the chance of being "stuck" with boxes of unsold paper?

Ed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Please bring it back. Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi, Mirko -

I'm in the US and am anxiously waiting for your MCC 111 to become available, as it was my main paper when AGFA still produced it. When I ran out of MCC, I turned to my minute stock of Forte PWT, which I found to be much more versatile than I had expected.

Anyway, I would/will buy both of these papers when they become available. Cost is a factor, of course, but I'm prepared to pay premium prices for my materials.

FWIW, I only print VC and am not interested in lith printing.

Gary,
    East Snook, TX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, yes, yes.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin