Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,500   Posts: 1,543,299   Online: 898

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Any new news? I was just desperately trying to print an image I originally did as a polywarmtone lith print on Fomatone and failed miserably. Please bring it back! I like Fomatone, but it isn't the same!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm down to my last 150 sheets, so looking forward to the revival as it's such a great paper. So like Mark await the news.

Ian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ADOX Fotoimpex View Post
    Fortezo (fixed grade) and Polywarmtone use the same technology and can both be made from the raw emulsion made in the replicator.
    So if there is demand for more than 10.000 sqm per year/grade we can also add the fixed grade version. But all of them together (PW and graded versions) have to justify the moove.
    It´s economics now. Nothing else. We currently consider a raise of sales leads similar to what Michael and Paula have done for their Lodima paper.

Kind regards,

Mirko
    Mirko, I'd also be *very* interested in the graded version. It has always been my favourite paper. Do you see some chance to manufacture it again, along with the PWT? I am running out of my last sheets... *fleh an*

Viele Grüße
    Sandra

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Mirko,

It will be a memorable day when PWT comes back. Great paper (my favourite warmtone paper) and it was very sad when it disappeared. How is the PWT project going? There's been no update on the PWT Project blog for a few months, since the transfer of the kettle. I've ordered quite a bit and would like to know how long I need to eke out my remaining supplies.

Best wishes,

Charlie
    www.charlie-chan.co.uk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would certainly be interested in Polywarmtone in 12x16. In fibre base it was one of the nicest papers I used. I was equally fond of Polygrade cold tone paper. Any chance of that paper making a comeback. There seems to be a dearth of true cold tone VC papers out there.

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am with you Adrian but I would stick with the warm tone for preference.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roy View Post
    I am with you Adrian but I would stick with the warm tone for preference.
    Now that I remember Forte PWT was quite responsive to different developers. I suspect that if I used Maxim Muir's Blue Black and some gold toner I could get a nice blue black. The other thing I liked about PTW was that it dried quite flat and was a piece of cake to flatten in a hot dry mount prress.

Les

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would certainly purchase 11x14 and 16x20 and at least some in 42" wide rolls if available in the US.
    Les

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm looking for some Forte Polywarmtone Plus PW-18 in 16x20 - or 11x14 at the very least. I've just joined this forum, so am unaware (following a quick search) if anyone has some sheets for sale. It's the only paper - after Kodak Ektalure G - that really takes photo oils. I've tried Kentmere Warmtone, but it doesn't have quite the surface 'tooth' to grab the color. Thanks for any info/advice.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have made an updated announcement on the polywarmtone website and uploaded pictures of the kettle which is right now beeing installed in place.

I know this all takes long but we have only limited resources and they are currently tied up in the new APX 400 film.

So we are progressing where we can while preorders come in on a regular basis heading towards the goal.

Thanks everyone for your support !

Mirko

Fixed grade, matte surface etc. and can be discussed when we have Polywarmtone "standard" available again.
    Before this point it does not really make sense for me to comment on this.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin