Switch to English Language Passer en langue franįaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,942   Posts: 1,585,734   Online: 1093

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Jan,

cutting a film to verious formats really isnīt a big deal.
    We will provide standard formats out of stock and offer special formats cut on demand.
    With the cut on demand sizes it will be in a way that one box will cost almost the same as 5 boxes and after 10 or more boxes it gets almost as economical to buy this product as if it was 4x5". This reflects the actual manufactirung costs and is a very small quantity. You can then maybe team up with others and split the order if you need full plate or somthing else unusual.

Best regards,

Mirko

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Having just used Adox 100 10/8 for the last 3 months I have to say the film is of a very high quality ,I have not had a single problem with the emulsion , and processing in PMK gives a quality that more modern films can come close to ,I would highly recommend this film , just follow the instructions and all will be well. A big thank you to Adox for making such a fine film available

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mirko,
    Thank you for your responses. It's been a while and somehow this thread disapeared for me.
    I look forward to see the APX line back in sheet formats.

Thank you for introducing new (Old) products, the MCC paper just received looks fabulous.

Shooter
    35mm
    Forgive me if this information is already available somewhere else, but is there a mailing list or something I can join so that I can be notified when an Agfa APX 100 equivalent/replacement is made available? It is one of my favorite emulsions; many people in these forums have been helpful in helping me source it (e.g. Rollei Retro), but I'm interested in this film for the long term, as well.

Thanks...

Shooter
    35mm
    thebdt, you can subsribe to the dedicated adox-forum, so you get an email when there is a new topic or replies to old topics within this specific part of APUG.
    Because I think it's safe to assume that a new ADOX-version of APX100/400 will be discussed here, it would be a good way to keep up-to-date

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Indeed that would be very nice if the apx 100 would come back in 4x5...

A first box of 24x30 mcc arrived and I worked with it last weekend. I must say that I like the surface look. It does not curl much when drying.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've found with the Croatian Adox films that I have fewer issues if I am sure that all my processing temperatures - pre-wash through wash - are within a few degrees.
    juan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    You can sometimes distinguish coating pinholes by their comet shape. This is a dot as Mirko describes but with a tail.

This is a very distinct and recognizable coating defect. If it is not comet shaped, then the defect has a lower chance of being a coating defect and a greater chance of being something else.

PE
    Ah, perfect - thanks. Exactly what I got on my last two batches of Foma 200 in 35mm and 120.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin