Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,980   Posts: 1,523,791   Online: 1192

Thread: Adox and Efke

Adox and Efke

Hi Mirko:

Is the Adox CHS 100 and the Efke 100 film made at the same plant using the same machines? Are the products exactly the same? Again-is there any discernible difference of any kind between the two films, i.e., does one have "built in" hardeners? I ask because there is apparently continuing confusion about the series of emulsions that are the same as the older Adox emulsions, and I would appreciate your "setting the record straight" once and for all.

Thanks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Mr. Mahler,

if you download our printed catalogue in German you find in respect to ADOX CHS films the following statement as the first sentence:
    "These films were previously sold by us under the efke brandname".

The way you pose the question I cannot answer. Efke is a known trademark, so is ADOX and every partner does his business and we both respect the other´s trademark.

Could you please post the link to the discussions you refer to ?
    I would like to answer in detail to the respective customer clarifying the situation. There have been a few changes lately in Fotokemikas products and might have sold longer from stock out of known batches than other vendors.

Best regards,

Mirko

i just developed my first ADOX 50 (4x5 inch) sheetfilm in ADOX APH 09 developer, i used the same asa setting and development time as with my old efke 50 film and..., i see no difference

only the film is after drying more flat
    Last edited by jelke; 09-04-2009 at 11:35 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin