Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,604   Online: 1121

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: APX 400

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Same feelings as everybody else here in this thread.

However, I will wait until the new film has been tried by others. I've had too many problems with 'fourth-party' films already.

Also, I am not so much interested in the 135-version. APX400 and APX100 in 120, that's what really turns me on

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I think Mirko and Adox are to be congratulated and thanked for bringing another analogue product to market.

Whether it's exactly the same or exactly different to what we knew as Agfa AP/APX400 is for each of us to decide.

I'll give it a try (as i think many of us will) and if it suits, then I'll use it as long as it's available.

However, if you REALLY want me to get excited, start making APX25 in all formats

Well done Mirko!

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    30 minutes Rodinal 1+50 for latest Agfa APX400 has been said by Robert Vonk to be a mistake and 13 minutes was the supposed right time.

I've exposed the last stock APX400 to EI 250 and developed in Rodinal 1+50 for 13 minutes with agitation every 3 minutes and the negatives were developed enough.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Mirko for getting a product back on the market. Looks like there are those really anxious to try it out.

I'm in the same boat as Thomas, Tri-X in 120 meets all my expectations, however, will give sheet film a try when it is ready. I don't dislike HP5+, just not as happy with it in 4x5 as Tri-X in 120mm.

A great announcement!

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great news! I'd try it - but I only use 120 and 4x5 film...

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll buy some on day one just because :-)

I see on the pages they plan to make 110 size too .. that would be cool too!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ADOX Fotoimpex View Post
    As most of you probably know we are reintroducing a new and updated version of (...the film which once was known as...) APX 400 this year.

It will be called ADOX PAN 400.

We have a "First Coating" version in confectioning which will be sold at a special introductory price.

Buying the "First Coating" version helps us to finance the rest of the project.
    Mirko,

Can you please point us to a place where we can order the "First Coating" film from the US?

I spoke to Eric at Freestyle, and they will be carrying the regular run, but not the first coating.

And, as with many Americans, I sat through two years of German classes, but 30 years later I don't speak or read German well enough to figure out where to buy it on your website!!

Thanks,
    Michael
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbsc View Post
    Mirko,

Can you please point us to a place where we can order the "First Coating" film from the US?

I spoke to Eric at Freestyle, and they will be carrying the regular run, but not the first coating.

And, as with many Americans, I sat through two years of German classes, but 30 years later I don't speak or read German well enough to figure out where to buy it on your website!!

Thanks,
    Michael
    The website is in English too ... click on the British flag down the bottom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 5stringdeath View Post
    The website is in English too ... click on the British flag down the bottom.
    Duh! Color me stupid today.
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congratulations on this complex and daring accomplishment.
    Sehr gut uberhaupt das Sie ADOX zuruck gebracht haben, und jetzt AGFA APX.
    All support from Amsterdam.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin