Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,935   Online: 1173

Page 1 of 21 123456711 ... LastLast
    the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Way Beyond Monochrome

Unfortunately, the last copy of 'Way Beyond Monochrome' just sold. This means, we got the book into 4,000 darkrooms world-wide. The publisher is strongly considering a reprint, but it may not be available until Mar, 2009. I like to thank all supporters of analog photography for the support and the raving reviews. Your positive comments made it worth the effort.

Thanks again.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ralph,

I read my copy several times a week; often to clarify points or reference information. Thanks.

Tom.

I agree with Tom. A great book, almost without equal. Although the book is quite technical, the book has been a unique resource and contains information that is difficult to find elsewhere. In the next edition one might be pleased to find a series of articles for those who print more intuitively, and for one reason or another find the technical approach a bit intimidating.

Ed

Shooter
    35mm
    If you are past being a beginner, this is one of the best if not the best books out there. My copy is never lent, never leaves the house. Congrats of a sort, Ralph, on selling it out. Looking forward to a second edition.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    ......this is one of the best if not the best books out there. My copy is never lent, never leaves the house. .......
    My copy is several years old, and is wearing out with constant use. I'll need that reprint edition!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Definitely one of the best reference books I've purchased.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ditto what everyone else said. I know I'm responsible for at least 3 of those.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I always meant to get around to this book eventually . . . I hope that it's reprinted.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    35mm
    According to the latest information from the publisher:

"Sorry, we decided only yesterday that we will not be reprinting 'Way Beyond Monochrome'.

There will be a second, updated and new edition planned for the Spring of 2010."

It's a shame, I could not get it in time and now it goes for around 150$ used

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Yeah, I am interested in a copy. Hope it gets back into print. $150 is a bit rich for me.

Page 1 of 21 123456711 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin