Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,010   Posts: 1,524,632   Online: 998

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Freestyle To Distribute Tetenal Photo Chemicals

Freestyle has signed an agreement with Tetenal of Germany naming Freestyle the exclusive North American distributor of the Tetenal specialty line of black-and-white and color chemicals.

"Freestyle is and will always be fully dedicated to supporting traditional companies that fully support black and white photography and Tetenal is one of the most respected brands in the photographic industry known for producing some of the highest quality chemicals in the world," states Gerald H. Karmele, Freestyle's President and COO.

Starting in June, 2012, the full range of Tetenal products including the popular C-41, RA-4 and E-6 color chemical kits along with the legendary black and white film developers such as Neofin Blue, Emofin and Ultrafin Plus will be in-stock. In addition, the products will be featured in the upcoming Summer/Fall edition of the 88 page Freestyle catalog.

Established in 1946, Freestyle Photographic Supplies is a leading international retail, mail order and internet provider of traditional photographic cameras, equipment and supplies nationwide, as well as the exclusive United States distributor of Adox black and white photographic papers and films, Cachet archival storage boxes, Efke black and white films, Foma black and white photographic papers and films, Fotospeed specialty chemicals, Holga cameras and accessories, LegacyPro film, chemicals and accessories, Meopta Enlarging Lenses, Rollei black and white films, Slavich black and white specialty papers and Varycon/EMAKS black and white papers.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    That's awesome news!
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Maybe, j u s t maybe, I'll start shooting E-6 film again.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    awesome. I knew you guys would come up with an e-6 kit that replaced the kodak kit.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Woooooohooooo! Thanks Freestyle!
    Andy

Thanks to the folks at Freestyle.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you Freetyle!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What are the rules regarding packaging and shipping of these chemicals internationally?

LJH

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Quote Originally Posted by wotalegend View Post
    What are the rules regarding packaging and shipping of these chemicals internationally?
    One rule is that you get hit with a $28 bullshit charge for "handling", then the International rates get added...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by LJH View Post
    One rule is that you get hit with a $28 bullshit charge for "handling", then the International rates get added...
    What charges do Tetenal dealers in Oz add? How does the total cost of Tetenal chemicals purchased locally compare to buying them from Freestyle?

Rather than hurling epithets at Freestyle for its business decisions, why not vote with your Oz dollars? The world's a competitive place. If you and enough others there patronize local retailers instead, then notify Freestyle of the reason for your approach, it could encourage them to lower or eliminate the handling charge. On the other hand, if there are no Tetenal distributors/dealers on Oz, it might be better to say "thank you, Freestyle" rather than griping about the cost of your only means to obtain a non-essential product.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin