Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,998   Online: 677

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Donald,

I was still hoping to use the film.

My wife has been walking around with a tape measure and asking how many cubic feet I might be.

Jan Pietrzak

Unfortunately, while it appeared that we would be able to secure 25 sheet packaging on the TMY deal, Kodak seems to be fixated on 10 sheet boxes so we have to work with it.

One alternative might be to see if one box will hold two 10 sheet black plastic film containers. Another would be to transfer 10 seets of film into one plastic sheath to hold 20 sheets. Either option if it would work would eliminate 50% of the space.

Can anyone that has previously received 10 sheet film packaging from Kodak provide us with some experience on this subject?

I would love to have the over sized sheet film box contract with Kodak.

Cheers!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Kodak boxes will hold two of the black envelopes full of film. I have a bunch of 10x12 Tri-X whose volume is exactly half of the previous volume. I spent 15 minutes in the darkroom and now have a stack of empty yellow boxes.
    I just want to feel nostalgic like I used to.

http://www.clayharmon.net - turnip extraordinaire

That is great news Clay. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin