Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,692   Online: 863

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stradibarrius View Post
    We hear a lot when retailers do a crappy job but I want to say I have had two VERY positive experiences with Freestyle.
    They have an excellent selection of merchandise for the analogue photographer, They ship fast and have what I wanted in stock.

That's just my experience.
    Yep, they are and have always been there when I needed them; I used to visit them before they moved and that's been a while, They are so easy to talk with and have a vast inventory and the experience to go with it.

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Curt,when did they move?,seems like they have been in the same place forever.

Mike

more pizza and pepsi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just thought I'd chime in to bring this thread into 2011.

Freestyle is still on top of things and I will gladly return to them as a customer, bought a couple bricks of Legacy Pro 100 and 400, and they got it to my door practically overnight. Can't argue with that OR the price!
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I also had good luck with Freestyle.

Jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I definitely need to add my praise to Freestyle and its staff. Aside from the amazing speed with which my items arrived in Australia, there was also the kind assistance of Marv Keller who pretty much oversaw my order from it's submission online to it's delivery after I had a nervous fit regarding my postal address details.
    Many thanks to Marv for his time and attention and to Freestyle for providing film to Australian analogue shooters who would have to pay three times as much for a single roll of film if bought locally.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Only recently came back to film so I hadn't used them yet but I was up in L.A. last weekend and decided to stop in at their store. Wow, I was like a kid in a candy store. The staff there was nice and made sure I was ok without being pushy or trying to sell me on things. The selection in store was amazing and they were happy to answer even my idle questions about things I wasn't going to buy. :P

I'll definitely be buying from them again. I only wish they'd open another location in San Diego.

Shooter
    35mm
    I've not ordered from them online, but every time I go into their retail location it's always a fun and pleasant experience. If they don't have something in their retail store but do in their warehouse, I call and they have it ready for pickup by 12 the next day.

Shooter
    Medium Format

The Best There s

Freestyle can't be beat. I live in California, and if I place an order with normal shipping today, I'll have my stuff tomorrow, with a thank-you card in the box! They have the kind of service that I long for in other companies.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My experiences with Freestyle have been excellent as well. Friendly staff, good selection, quick shipping, accurate orders, A+ all the way!

Griz
    Get out and shoot!!!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Freestyle forever. I am a happy camper with them.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin