Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,732   Posts: 1,515,290   Online: 890

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

GREAT purchasing experience!

We hear a lot when retailers do a crappy job but I want to say I have had two VERY positive experiences with Freestyle.
    They have an excellent selection of merchandise for the analogue photographer, They ship fast and have what I wanted in stock.

That's just my experience.
    "Generalizations are made because they are generally true"
    Flicker http://www.flickr.com/photos/stradibarrius
    Barry
    Monroe, GA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Freestyle is, quite simply, the best.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    While we are on the topic…

I very recently had a great experience with Freestyle as well. I placed an order that was put on a delivery truck through Fed-Ex (nothing new there). For some reason Fed-Ex said they delivered my package but in reality it never arrived. I think the driver was new to my neighborhood.

Most companies would have simply told me to call Fed-Ex to deal with the problem but not Freestyle. Their customer service contacted Fed-Ex for me, got the package picked up, and re-routed it to my door. The representative at Freestyle followed up with me through e-mail every step of the way.

I wish I could remember her first name to give her kudos in a public forum, but she did a really great job and turned what could have been a frustrating situation into a painless one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Their service with shipping to Canada is the best & fastest I have ever dealt with when shopping by email.

Dennis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That it good to know since I ordered some paper today. I like there site and I am happy I found them trough this site.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I have been using Freestyle for 15 or more years but did price checking today and realized I can get everything I use cheaper locally with no shipping price. They used to be the best bargain but not any more unless you use arista brands.
    Dennis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Never been disappointed by Freestyle

I've been dealing with them for over 15 years also and never have been disapointed. I do miss their bargain cold stored expired film they used to carry. I wish they'd bring it back :-) Got a batch of BW photo paper on the recommendation of APUGers from Freestyle last week. I live in Nor Cal and I got my order the next day. They're fast and good. Can't say enough about them.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Another happy Freestyle customer checking in!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I love Freestyle. They are great. The only one thing I don't like about them is that they ship FedEx....
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another Canadian here that is happy with freestyle too.
    Rick Jason.
    "I'm still developing"

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin