Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,638   Online: 1004

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Very nice images!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wonderful! I like number 3, the clouds in the water. Welcome!

Shooter
    Large Format
    I am glad to see weather is welcoming you to analog photography. It seems sporting events are not so welcome in mother natures eye.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Hey guys,

Thanks for all of the comments. Thanks for the calculations on the file sizes too. I will have to look into getting a scanner myself I think, but for now I think I'll just get out there and photograph! Unfortunately the price of film in Australia has sky-rocketed as the Australian dollar has lost 10% over the last 6 or 8 weeks.

I'll keep posting after I take more images and scan them.

Martin

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinII View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks for all of the comments. Thanks for the calculations on the file sizes too. I will have to look into getting a scanner myself I think, but for now I think I'll just get out there and photograph! Unfortunately the price of film in Australia has sky-rocketed as the Australian dollar has lost 10% over the last 6 or 8 weeks.

I'll keep posting after I take more images and scan them.

Martin
    I'd use Freestyle. AUS and NZ have been price gouging on film for the last 5-7 years or so. They've love it if you'd just stop using that "old crap" and picked up a shiny new digital camera that their Japanese trade agreements benefit from.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin