Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,185   Online: 1108

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I just bought a pair of RB67's that should be showing up today. Now I'm even more excited to give them a try!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by micwag2 View Post
    I just bought a pair of RB67's that should be showing up today. Now I'm even more excited to give them a try!
    Pair??
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Pair??
    Yep. The twins as I think I'll call them. Bought the pair of RB67's from the big auction site, should be showing up today with aluminum hard case, WLF, Metered Prism Finder, 2x converter, 2 120 backs, 1 220 back, 90mm F3.8 and 180mmF4.5 with a few other odds and ends. The price was good for the whole package and i couldn't resist. Why buy one when you can buy two? Twice the fun? Right?
    Last edited by micwag2; 11-09-2013 at 08:10 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

The Medium Format Goes On a Hike

Yep. The twins as I think I'll call them. Bought the pair of RB67's from the big auction site, should be showing up today with aluminum hard case, WLF, Metered Prism Finder, 2x converter, 2 120 backs, 1 220 back, 90mm F3.8 and 180mmF4.5 with a few other odds and ends. The price was good for the whole package and i couldn't resist. Why buy one when you can buy two? Twice the fun? Right?
    Backup, or sell it and make some money, sel the prism too, those things are too heavy! Lol

I've the same kit in RZ, add the 50mm to it and that's my kit.

All for $400! (Except the 50mm, that was maybe $150? Extra?)

EDIT: but I don't get a fancy shiny case...
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Backup, or sell it and make some money, sel the prism too, those things are too heavy! Lol

I've the same kit in RZ, add the 50mm to it and that's my kit.

All for $400! (Except the 50mm, that was maybe $150? Extra?)

EDIT: but I don't get a fancy shiny case...
    Ahh. Checked to see what I got did ya? And for the record.......my twins have arrived.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Ahh. Checked to see what I got did ya? And for the record.......my twins have arrived.
    Huh? I haven't seen any pictures, I'm on my phone, but you listed what you got above, so that's how I know. Glad it arrived, so stop being on here, load that thing with film, get outside and shoot!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Huh? I haven't seen any pictures, I'm on my phone, but you listed what you got above, so that's how I know. Glad it arrived, so stop being on here, load that thing with film, get outside and shoot!
    Sorry I thought you had poked around the auction site. I forgot what I had put in my previous post, because I too am on my phone. But you paid more for your setup than I did for the twins. I need to go over it and the backs may need light seals.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Regular Rod View Post
    Sky? I bet it was with a nice Yellow filter. Beautiful photograph all round!
    RR
    or a nice adj. layer in ps...what I'd do for that ease of curve bending in the darkroom...
    See my work at my website CHRISTOPHER LANGE PHOTOGRAPHY

or my snaps at my blog MINIMUM DENSITY
    --
    If you don't have it, then you don't have it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Beautiful image!! I have to say your RB smoked your D series camera on your other images in Flickr.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorado CJ View Post
    Developed the roll last night using Xtol at 1:1. Film used was Delta 100 shot at 100.
    Now use replenished XTOL and you will never go back to XTOL 1:!.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin