Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,531   Posts: 1,543,978   Online: 1069

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Some recent 617 film images

I'm pretty new to this film thing...I got 8 rolls of film back from the lab a few weeks ago and I bought an Epson V700 scanner a couple of weeks ago. I thought I would share some recent images around Brisbane and Cairns. Click through for more info on the photo.

Fish out of Water - Fuji G617 105mm Velvia 50 f/32 5.5 minutes

Morning Glory - Fuji G617 105mm Velvia 50 f/32 0.5secs

Brisbane Twilight on 100F Film - Fuji G617 105mm Velvia 100F f/16 2.5mins

Tide Retreating - Fuji G617 105mm Velvia 50 f/32 0.5 sec Hoya HD circular polariser

Millaa Millaa Falls on Film - Fuji G617 105mm Velvia 50 f/32 0.5 sec

Brisbane Morning Glow - Fuji G617 105mm Velvia 50 f/32 2 secs (metered for ISO100 (by accident) and push processed)

Jacaranda Hunting - Fuji G617 105mm Velvia 50 f/32 0.5sec Hoya HD circular polariser

Vertical City - Fuji G617 105mm Velvia 100F f/45 2.5mins

Thanks for looking!

C&C Welcome!

Martin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Good stuff. I see you've figured out 3:1 compositions, which aren't necessarily easy.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Very nice.
    Truzi

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    Good stuff. I see you've figured out 3:1 compositions, which aren't necessarily easy.
    Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I really like the first two. Nice work!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Really great will work, you're doing excellent for someone who's new to film...

If you continue to enjoy film, and the knowledge you gain from those here in APUG, please consider subscribing, and then you can share your images in the gallery for everyone who is a subscriber to view

Either way keep it up you're doing great!
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Did you do any colour correction for your "fish out of water" especially at such a long exposure? and do you meter your velvia at 50 or do you rate at 40 /as well?
    Ive just placed an order on a 617 razzle camera. looks like such a fun format to play with, and will help me get back into the 'pano' style I miss from my DSLR days
    Last edited by alex gard; 12-16-2013 at 02:05 AM. Click to view previous post history.

jcc
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Gorgeous work!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice! Very pretty and I like the format

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by alex gard View Post
    Did you do any colour correction for your "fish out of water" especially at such a long exposure? and do you meter your velvia at 50 or do you rate at 40 /as well?
    Ive just placed an order on a 617 razzle camera. looks like such a fun format to play with, and will help me get back into the 'pano' style I miss from my DSLR days
    I don't think I did much colour correction on this fish out of water shot. I meter for Velvia 50 but I notice I tend to under expos so I usually push it a bit longer rather than a shorter shutter speed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin