Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,713   Posts: 1,514,682   Online: 888

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterSense View Post
    Do you ever deliberately flip a print from the way it appeared in real life, because you thought it looked better? Do you think this is ok to do?

I read about a guy shooting in-camera Illfochromes and they always came out flipped, and he rarely did anything about it unless there was a giveaway in the image, because it really looks fine, to those who were not present at the original scene.
    I have done it; very, very rarely. I cannot remember the last neg I flipped. Of course, when my vision for the print was perfect the first time, who needs manipulation in the darkroom.....(Very Big Grin)
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's your photograph. Print it any way you damn-well please.
    (Unless you live in a Communist country. )
    Randy S.

In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.

-----

http://www.flickr.com/photos/randystankey/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sometimes as artistic license. But never if there is signage or any writing in the shot. If it makes a print composition better, why not?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin