Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,092   Online: 1058

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Brad and I actually have a connection: I played his wife in a movie and he kissed my pregnant belly. True story!!

And he is the same age as my husband, who came home smelling of redfish today.
    Okay, now my curiosity is piqued. If you don't tell us what movie I'll spend endless hours searching.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tree of Life.

Filmed 15 minutes down the road in Smithville. After the weird opening creation scene, when you finally see the actors, I'm within the first few minutes. They don't show my face (as I am supposed to be Jessica Chastain's belly) but the GIANT pregnant belly he is hugging is me 8 months pregnant with my now 4 year old!!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Okay... that's very kewl. Your toddler is in the film too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes he is! He kicked brad in the face and he replied that was awesome! My 4 yr old is still to this day kicking heads and taking names!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's a pretty awesome claim for the kiddo... he kick Brad Pitt in the head and got by with it!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    If you close your eyes I will look like Brad Pitt for you.
    I look better than Brad Pitt as far as I am concerned, but I suppose his farts smell better than me.
    Jessica Chastain does seem to a hottie. Was the first time I saw her. After about watching 15 min of the film I walked out and complained to the movie house. I could not hear a thing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    ...but the GIANT pregnant belly [Brad Pitt] is hugging is me 8 months pregnant...
    Yikes! The things we learn on APUG...

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
    Yikes! The things we learn on APUG...

Ken
    Hey, I had an almost 10 lb. baby! I should get a damn parade or something!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ouch! That's like giving birth to a 1-2 month old. He's gonna' owe you for the rest of his life...

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin