Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,932   Posts: 1,585,470   Online: 976

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Images
    What has worked for me is being a regular. I used to go to a bar and was a regular on Wednesday and Thursday. I never drank. Ate, played pool, but never drank. Being sober helped. People seem to be more comfortable when you are a regular.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    Move to Denmark , I am learning from gallery , there is lots of beatiful nudes there. Better to photograph a nüde than a photo lab guy.
    I'm still waiting to see the nudie of that Minister of Culture. You just KNOW there has to be one.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wow, thanks for all the advice, everyone, I really appreciate it! I was reminded of the time I was taking a hike with my dogs a few years ago. I had with me an old box camera I picked up for a few dollars at an antique store when I ran into a best-selling author hiking with *her* dog. She stopped me because she was curious about the camera, and she wound up letting me take a couple photos of her and her dog. So I'll be sure to make my camera a little more obvious next time I'm out and about (I usually keep it in my purse or a camera bag).

I did ask a few acquaintances if they'd consider posing for me, and they said yes! So it looks like I'll be able to practice portraiture this summer after all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin