Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,487   Online: 1097

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Images
    What has worked for me is being a regular. I used to go to a bar and was a regular on Wednesday and Thursday. I never drank. Ate, played pool, but never drank. Being sober helped. People seem to be more comfortable when you are a regular.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    Move to Denmark , I am learning from gallery , there is lots of beatiful nudes there. Better to photograph a nüde than a photo lab guy.
    I'm still waiting to see the nudie of that Minister of Culture. You just KNOW there has to be one.
    All paths are the same: they lead nowhere. Choose the one that has heart.

Don Juan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wow, thanks for all the advice, everyone, I really appreciate it! I was reminded of the time I was taking a hike with my dogs a few years ago. I had with me an old box camera I picked up for a few dollars at an antique store when I ran into a best-selling author hiking with *her* dog. She stopped me because she was curious about the camera, and she wound up letting me take a couple photos of her and her dog. So I'll be sure to make my camera a little more obvious next time I'm out and about (I usually keep it in my purse or a camera bag).

I did ask a few acquaintances if they'd consider posing for me, and they said yes! So it looks like I'll be able to practice portraiture this summer after all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin