Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,743   Online: 911

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    Just normal folks with family snaps, what's wrong with that.

Ian
    And about as interesting as any family snaps from someone you don't know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    And my name is Mustafa , am I safe also ?????
    Depends on whether or not you killed the Lion King. :grin:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    The wrong thing is they are not normal persons but they want to be my neighbor or someone from the park. It seems to me they want to be our friends like all the arabic British bbc people. They cant be friend of anyone at the end , if they are normal people they would be need to speak on Syria at least but all we see this red haired idiots diana remained smiling teeths.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    The wrong thing is they are not normal persons but they want to be my neighbor or someone from the park. It seems to me they want to be our friends like all the arabic British bbc people. They cant be friend of anyone at the end , if they are normal people they would be need to speak on Syria at least but all we see this red haired idiots diana remained smiling teeths.
    I don't think royalty or religion should interfere with polotics.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Large Format
    Well if we are discussing a loss of quality then a look at the past examples would be in order.
    http://www.vanityfair.com/society/20...deshow_item2_3
    "There are a great many things I am in doubt about at the moment, and I should consider myself favoured if you would kindly enlighten me. Signed, Doubtful, off to Canada." (BJP 1914).

Regards
    Bill

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cowanw View Post
    Well if we are discussing a loss of quality then a look at the past examples would be in order.
    http://www.vanityfair.com/society/20...deshow_item2_3
    Not sure what your point is?

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A grandfather took a photo of his new grandson, and the grandson's parents. No big deal, and certainly no need for a critique. I'm sure an "official" portrait will be produced at some point. We can lambaste that one, when it's released.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    A grandfather took a photo of his new grandson, and the grandson's parents. No big deal, and certainly no need for a critique. I'm sure an "official" portrait will be produced at some point. We can lambaste that one, when it's released.
    +1. But I guess the official photographer will only be charged with realising someone else's image of what the 'perfect' royal-baby photo should look like, so I don't think there much merit in lambasting it at all.

Que Sera.
    Cheers,

Jim.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by cliveh View Post
    Not sure what your point is?
    Just a few more data points to decide if Royal baby portraiture is decaying. I thought it went a bit farther back in time. I am sure the only point is the on top of my head.
    "There are a great many things I am in doubt about at the moment, and I should consider myself favoured if you would kindly enlighten me. Signed, Doubtful, off to Canada." (BJP 1914).

Regards
    Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by cliveh View Post
    I don't think royalty or religion should interfere with polotics.
    ... Or photographers either.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin