Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,429   Online: 791

Shooter
    35mm RF

My best mate Archie

Just joined tonight and there is some great information to be had on developement, anyway this is Archie
    taken with a Leica M4-2 and new Voigtlander m mount 50F1.5, shot on HP5 @ 400 developed in Rodinal 1+100 stand developed in the fridge for 1 hour
    it when in at 17.5c and came out at 13.5c

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I'd never thought of stand developing in the refrigerator -- I'll have to think that through. But you got a nice photo in so doing -- welcome to APUG!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Trask View Post
    I'd never thought of stand developing in the refrigerator -- I'll have to think that through. But you got a nice photo in so doing -- welcome to APUG!
    Thankyou very much, i read about colder developement with rodinal and HP5 and thought why not put it in the fridge it seems to reduce grain with HP5

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin