Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,532   Posts: 1,572,645   Online: 947

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Koob Surath. I may recommend green or yellow-green filter to get beautiful skin tones.
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Awesome job! Beautiful light.
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by baachitraka View Post
    Koob Surath. I may recommend green or yellow-green filter to get beautiful skin tones.
    Shukriah, I have never used filters mostly because I have none. I think, now that I have a 35mm I should look for filters. Does anyone have some that they want to part with?

Cheers,
    Raffay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Btw, this was shot in our landing on the first floor. With the store door as the backdrop, it is white so I had put a brown bed sheet on it. The landing has two doors, on her left is the room to the east so it is very bright, hence that became the main light source and to the left it is the north facing room with less light coming from it so it became a perfect fill light. I am enjoying my time without proper lights/backdrops because this makes you think and I find it fun, just my way of looking at it.

Thank guys for your nice and encouraging comments, I have been taking portraits with 4x5 so that might be the reason my first 35mm (so not exactly my first picture or portrait) came out better, nothing to do with my skills.

Cheers
    Raffay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin