Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,864   Posts: 1,583,190   Online: 757

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Loving Film. My first few shots.

Here are my first few shots of film, had it developed in the local store, that's why these scans are grainy. The prints I made were just perfect. The film I used were fujicolor 100 ad kodak ultima 100. Shot with Nikkomat FT2 and 50/1.4.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Love the first shot. I shot miles of film in the mid-90s after I got a then-ancient Minolta SRT 101+58/1.4, the first decent camera I'd had for years. My son was very young and the fast lens helped me do available light shots that remain among my favorites of him. Have fun!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Love the first and last. Good work and welcome to APUG!
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Nice shots, welcome!
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks to all. I should have discovered film before digital, but then again I had my first dslr (also my first camera) less than a year ago. Can't wait to try Medium Format.

Shooter
    35mm
    Welcome.

I've returned to film for a little over a year now. I'm amazed at how affordable the cameras are. I shot 35mm years ago, that's how I started. Since coming back, I've been able to afford to dabble in 645, 6x6, and 4x5. Several cameras in the various sizes. It's fun to just experiment with all that's out there and what I couldn't even consider (due to cost) back in the '80's.

I still shoot and throughly enjoy my DSLRs, their technology is amazing as well, but over half of my photos are being captured on film again. Even starting to gather gear to try my hand at processing.

Hope you find this to be as fun and intriguing as I am.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RDev View Post
    Thanks to all. I should have discovered film before digital, but then again I had my first dslr (also my first camera) less than a year ago. Can't wait to try Medium Format.
    MF is addictive! I came from 35mm to DSLR to MF, and my digital has been collecting dust ever since. Good stuff! Lovely photographs!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Welcome RDev

My favorite one is the third one.

It is, I guess, the gaze we all have to try to obtain the perfect shot: Eyes wide opened ready to shoot our heart trough our lens!

I'm glad to have a new member sharing the same enthusiast in film photography!

Welcome!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great work! Welcome to APUG!

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great work! Keep it up!

Jeff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin