Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,565   Posts: 1,545,337   Online: 968

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    True he has to be a subscriber to show/upload his work IN the "gallery". On the other hand, to just upload your work, he does not.
    The difference being that the Gallery is always linked to your member id, and can be looked at when looking at your profile... This is a post, and so will soon be saved into (or lost to) apug history.

I personally like #7, the lighting is very good.
    #3 would be just as great if her bottom left leg was as lit as the rest of her.

While i can get a jist of #2, it is lacking and feels tense.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hoffy View Post
    Are they and does it? I am a subscriber and I don't have an issue with these pictures being displayed here. I also didn't think that there is a specific rule that says only images may be displayed in the gallery. If it does, we better delete all the images out of the MSA threads then.
    Yes because the image files take up valuable server space, that's the reason for the paid membership and why we have limits to how many images we can upload to them. If every non-member could just upload all the images they want to a new thread it eats up space. Also, this is more than 5 images which is the limit we have for uploading per day.

So 2 rules broken

I also don't really think she was posed very well, or at least that the model was any good at posing, and the posters stated these are images he wanted to share, but never actually stated that these are his images...

OP would you consider subscribing? It's actually not very much and helps out the community a lot is that something you would open yourself up to consider?

Also I feel like I've been subscriber for a while, does anyone know where you're supposed to check to see when your subscription runs out?

Also when you have someone make a donation, like in a sale for example when you sell an item and then say instead of paying me donate to APUG, does that count towards your subscription somehow?

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ^ got it... good to know

Perhaps we can give some other options such as linking to flickr, or other photo hosting sites.

ps. i thought posted photos in a post got deleted before being cached in apug (history/servers)... vs gallery uploads, which get cached and saved in apug history/servers.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mesantacruz View Post
    ^ got it... good to know

Perhaps we can give some other options such as linking to flickr, or other photo hosting sites.

ps. i thought posted photos in a post got deleted before being cached in apug (history/servers)... vs gallery uploads, which get cached and saved in apug history/servers.
    I could be wrong about the way the servers are handled but a picture is still space taken up.

And yes you can easily link to flickr images, many people do (though I hated, because I only use my phone, and the links are really difficult to view on a phone).

~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Also I feel like I've been subscriber for a while, does anyone know where you're supposed to check to see when your subscription runs out?
    Forum > My APUG > My Settings > My Account > Paid Subscriptions > Active Subscriptions > Expiry Date

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
    Forum > My APUG > My Settings > My Account > Paid Subscriptions > Active Subscriptions > Expiry Date

Ken
    Thanks!

What a mouthful! I never would have found it without you

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I like the lighting, but I agree with the others who pointed out how the models look pretty tense and a bit awkward.

I think that the light spilled on the background in a couple of them, showing the folds, maybe next time would be better to flag it.

Also in the sixth picture you can see the panties/trousers imprints on her hip and lower tummy

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudia Moroni View Post
    Also in the sixth picture you can see the panties/trousers imprints on her hip and lower tummy
    At least in some of his photos the girls are not tatooed, pierced or shaved.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    At least in some of his photos the girls are not tatooed, pierced or shaved.
    so? I'm afraid I don't follow your line of thoughts, care to explain?

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I find the above most disturbing in general and thus on any photo too.

Slip marks are natural on unstaged nude-photos. I admit they should not show up in staged nude photos. But as indicated there is much worse. To me...

Claudia, this might be generation issue though.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin