Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,764   Posts: 1,484,067   Online: 1158

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I don't think that playboy has published nudes for years. What appears to be a nude girl is now coated ... no, LAYERED, in body make-up. I think they apply it with trowels.
    Joke from twenty years ago... "We're having trouble with that new model .. she keeps sliding all over the place."
    The work there is a bizarre xample of 'overworking' ... no one is flawless and those body-made-up images are cold, lifeless, artificial.
    Sexy? Wander around downtown until you find a window dresser assembling a mannequin. FAR more enticing than Playboy.

In a way, it is a great shame ... I was a great fan of Playboy at its inception. Now the whole magazine is an artificial wreck.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisson Du Jour View Post
    I am a naturist...
    Right on!

Having been to both clothed-only and clothes-optional beaches as a young USA-certified horny male, I would say that the only difference between the two is that the clothes-optional beaches were much more relaxing. That and one had to use more sunscreen...

One of the most beautiful, non-erotic sights in the world is that of a mother breast-feeding a child in public. It stirs the heart, not the gonads.

Vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Saganich View Post
    We can only be understood by ourselves after the transformation simply because we are concerned with such things, unlike a beaver who probably isn't concerned with his beaverness.
    In the context of this discussion, am I the only one who found this an interesting choice of metaphor?

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you for your comment! I don't think that there is much that one cannot communicate without clothes on! I think that we already had our sexual revolution. I am certain that there is the odd photo that really needs to have the subject without clothes, but mostly it is just voyeurism.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin