Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,665   Posts: 1,481,689   Online: 738

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Zombie Fashion

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by archphoto View Post
    The natural look has gone, toss out your Imagons and 150SF's, you don't need them anymore !
    A wrinkle here and there: just polish it any..............

The other day, a client: "Could you photoshop out those cars, overhead powerlines and poles, and oh, I don't like that shadow either....."
    "For free, please, 'cause I am not going to pay for photoshop"

A reshoot on a sunday takes less time.

What has this world become ?????

Peter
    Yeah - don't you just love that! "What do you mean there's a charge for post production? Why?" Try asking them to do the shoot on a Sunday 'cos it's more convenient for you!! They seem to think that using Photoshop is just pushing a button and it just guesses what you want. Recently a client had specifically asked for a partially open window in a shoot. A week later he wanted me to close the window in Photoshop! Seemed to think it would take no more time than actually closing the window itself!!

Wrong forum I know - but needed to vent

Bob H
    "Why is there always a better way?"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There's tons of really amazing fashion work being done out there. If you don't like the fare you're getting in the mags your reading then switch it up. Cosmo and Playboy, riiiiight. Why not try something like Numero, or S.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin