Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,467   Posts: 1,644,070   Online: 836

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnielvis View Post
    It's a self sustaining feedback loop.
    Yes it is.
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    I.M.O John portraiture is less about technique and more about being able to help your sitter put down their defences, relax, and show who they really are.
    you can say THAT again !
    any technique works, as long as it works
    ( and that could also mean directing the person to do so they " -look good- " )
    Last edited by jnanian; 11-23-2013 at 10:02 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    I am a wedding photographer, so I like to always take a few shots up close just of the details. The way the hand rests on the should, the way the earring hangs next to her next. The bride holding the bouquet. So I can get really close, but I know this breaks a certain measure of personal space so I make those moments fast.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin