Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,995   Posts: 1,524,282   Online: 851

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I did two of my Zivity sets completely with film and a third on the way that I did about half of in an old school photo booth with the little strips of pictures that come out after a few minutes.

It's true most of the work there is digital, but there are a few analog photographers on the site.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ampguy View Post
    and some stuff on flickr, but less organized.
    I generally don't even promote my Flickr presence because it has become a sort of dumping grounds, containing everything from my more elaborate & fully staffed photo shoots to simple snapshots hanging out with friends.

I also shoot film and digital, I like film better, and get more "keepers" with film, probably because with digital I am bracketing freely and just clicking more since I don't have to swap out rolls every ~36 frames.
    When it counts, and it's for me, I shoot in film. I had been shooting a mix of digital & film mostly because models & stylists, etc, are sometimes a bit demanding about wanting color and/or digital images if we work on a trade basis.

I've gradually been taking a harder stand. "This is how I work. I use a 40+ year old twin lens camera, and I use B&W medium format film. Your images will all be B&W, and will probably have grain, too. Love it or lump it."

I've been working on something that doesn't yet have a public face but it's all B&W film, all fully staffed fashion shoots. I'll be sure to post a thread when there is enough there available online to show the APUG community.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Magnus,

Also, just checking up - is everyone enjoying the free trial? Anyone's art up there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin