Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,494   Online: 1009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Mark, you might consider registering in the large format photography forum. Here's the url (it's free):

http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/

To bring up all the Still Life posts, use the Advanced Search button at the top right, then ONLY enter "still lifes" in the keyword box and click in the adjacent box to select "Search Titles Only." It will lead you to the still life pics posted in the forum probably since these threads were started around 2008, I think. Pay special attention to the work posted by cjbroadbent (Italy); he's really a pro with both b&w and color. Occasionally, he discusses his lighting and other aspects of his setups.

Images
    In theory I am a member of the forum. I just cannot log in and no amount of contacting the leadership got a response. So I said the heck with them a few years ago.

I might try again.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin