Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,327   Posts: 1,537,002   Online: 1179

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    Now that reference to the "old Esther Sunday night show" really ages you and me.
    <phttt> Been watching some old clips on youtube and iplayer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Even though I am not a fan of of butternut squash, I'd not consider it rude.
    Truzi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't think it is rude ...

But for some reason, I've a desire to create a limerick.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

GREAT Replies !

Many thanks for all your Great Replies !! Even a Poem ! I will support this part of the site more -- although I support the 'Groups; I never get any replies ! Peter PS it's SUNNY here at LAST !
    An 'Old Dog still learning New Tricks !

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    There is quite a lot of work called "Rude Food" or "Rude Fruit". It has become a category of it's own. Butternut squash has been used a lot. It is all done in humor. There is even at least one book out on such images. When someone said your photo was a bit rude he probably was referencing the cliche of rude food. Of course the orange pepper is perfectly placed to look like testicles to the erect penis squash. The red pepper I guess is red hair? Is it offensive? Probably to someone. It would seem more a joke to most. Is it rude? Yes in that it fits in that whole group of rude food photos. Maybe APUG should make a special gallery for rude food photos so we can all have fun with it. Maybe an APUG group should be created for lovers of rude food.
    Dennis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dennis : What a good idea !! You can EAT the 'Sitters; afterwards too -- these made a nice SOUP !
    An 'Old Dog still learning New Tricks !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin