Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,753   Posts: 1,483,900   Online: 1207

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Filter Competition winner !

I was having dinner one day when I saw the light effect coming through the glass of our front door leading to the street -- I had an idea to take a silhouette of African Figures I bought in Kenya in 1984 when I went on a Pentax Club trip. The plant was already there on the stand in the hallway: I rushed and got my trusty PENTAX 6x7 Mk I loaded with some 2002 outdated Fuji RMS film and then had a brain-wave to get a COKIN Red Centre=Spot filter from a set I won in the Pentax Magazine -- I used the 200mm f4 SMC Takumar lens for the perspective ... I sent it off to teh 'KENKO International Filter Competition' and won a prize !! A package arrived all the way from Japan and inside was a nice Camera Gadget bag with all pockets and things !

African by pentaxpete, on Flickr
    An 'Old Dog still learning New Tricks !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very nice!
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Beautifully done! I really like that... and congratulations on your win, it's well deserved.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin