Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,738   Online: 858

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Filter Competition winner !

I was having dinner one day when I saw the light effect coming through the glass of our front door leading to the street -- I had an idea to take a silhouette of African Figures I bought in Kenya in 1984 when I went on a Pentax Club trip. The plant was already there on the stand in the hallway: I rushed and got my trusty PENTAX 6x7 Mk I loaded with some 2002 outdated Fuji RMS film and then had a brain-wave to get a COKIN Red Centre=Spot filter from a set I won in the Pentax Magazine -- I used the 200mm f4 SMC Takumar lens for the perspective ... I sent it off to teh 'KENKO International Filter Competition' and won a prize !! A package arrived all the way from Japan and inside was a nice Camera Gadget bag with all pockets and things !

African by pentaxpete, on Flickr
    An 'Old Dog still learning New Tricks !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very nice!
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!
    For all practical purposes, they've taken Kodak away.

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Beautifully done! I really like that... and congratulations on your win, it's well deserved.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin