Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,511   Online: 972

Shooter
    35mm RF

first time experience

hi, tried some still life shooting yesterday, the scanning isn't good and honestly the #2 one has a bit motion blur.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scan-100313-0002.jpg   Scan-100313-0008.jpg   Scan-100313-0010.jpg   Scan-100313-0013.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Does it reflect what was in your mind's eye?
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Each photo has its own personality...a good collection of images! Even the blur works...at least on this scale.

Vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Actually nothing much was in my mind when I was taking those images. However, the pattern and light are already making me such a beginner busy. Film developing is also a fun process although there are almost no choice in hong kong. Ordering from overseas is the only choice. I don't have good skills in scanning films but that seems the only way of examing the negatives easily.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin