Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,478   Online: 1086

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To be fair, there are people that get hostile even if you look in their direction (not even at them...), yelling "He, was guckst Du?" You know.

So, people are strange; it even does not need a camera to bring that out.

Have you tried telling people on street about what you are doing? Not necessarily effective if someone tries to beat you up though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thats true, come to think of it. That would be a great photo projekt.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Well, i am from Germany and shoot Street. I dont much care about our laws. One of my rules is not post "local" pictures at local web-sites, so the stranger have no options to recognize thereselves and make probably trouble....
    I post my pictures around the world like e.g. flickr in different Street-Groups.

Thomas
    Contax G2 & Leica M6

flickr

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Surprise.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	379.1 KB 
ID:	93458
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dog carrying.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	595.9 KB 
ID:	93459
    Contax G2 & Leica M6

flickr

Shooter
    35mm
    My neighbour visited Germany during their recent holiday. I will tell them and their children to destroy all their pictures with recognisable people in, including selfies unless they can prove that they made those pictures themselves. All the pictures are digital, so they would be lost soon enough anyway during the usual digital-decay process.

More seriously, for examples of photography by a book-producing German photographer, the OP could look towards this site.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Concerning "selfies": there seems to be a trend in the Netherlands and Belgium at half-public places (public pools, hospitals) to ban making selfies or to photograph at all due to the chance of getting other peoples faces into ones images.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin