Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,935   Posts: 1,585,618   Online: 747

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hong Kong Again, This Time in Color

All images shot on Provia 400X film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That street in the first picture and the last is really famous, but the name of it slips me. Do you happen to know what the significance of it is? or is it that its just old? The color works a bit better on with the goldfish picture as they stand out, I wonder if they have to re-bag them every day so they dont die in the bags.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    That street in the first picture and the last is really famous, but the name of it slips me. Do you happen to know what the significance of it is? or is it that its just old? The color works a bit better on with the goldfish picture as they stand out, I wonder if they have to re-bag them every day so they dont die in the bags.

The first picture was taken on Pottingerstreet. It's a pretty famous street because of the steep mountain you are climbing when you walk up the street.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pottinger_Street

The final picture was taken on Stanley Steet, which intersects with Pottinger. Stanley street is famous for all the photography related shops there.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin