Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,708   Posts: 1,548,569   Online: 1128

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Ask and ye shall receive.

Thank you denmark.yuzon. With dial up connection it was a start the download and go to bed process for 165 pages. All has arrived and I will look today. Thank you.

Just after posting my request I picked up the snail mail. B&W magazine, issue 66, April, 2009 arrived. There is a concentration of articles celebrating the Magnum agency and many of its famous street photographers. I am not sure if this issue has arrived at the booksellers yet, but it looks very exciting.

Thank you all. I am enjoying a new learn.

John Powers

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Just after posting my request I picked up the snail mail. B&W magazine, issue 66, April, 2009 arrived. There is a concentration of articles celebrating the Magnum agency and many of its famous street photographers. I am not sure if this issue has arrived at the booksellers yet, but it looks very exciting.

Thank you all. I am enjoying a new learn.

John Powers
    I'm going to head to Page One tomorrow and see if they have it in yet. I really want see that issue.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    "B&W magazine, issue 66, April, 2009" Perhaps I should add that this is the US B&W as even in this hinterland I see an English B&W and an Australian, both vastly different in content. I don't know if there are more countries represented.

John

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I've never been able to tell if that piece by Chris Weeks was intended to be a spoof, but if anyone really believes that nonsense.... The photos included should be enough proof that he should be taken lightly, let alone the "content" of the piece.

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jmal View Post
    I've never been able to tell if that piece by Chris Weeks was intended to be a spoof, but if anyone really believes that nonsense.... The photos included should be enough proof that he should be taken lightly, let alone the "content" of the piece.
    Yep, the Chris Weeks thing is basically a guy ranting up and down on methods which he'd love to put in motion himself - hence he "teaches" it instead. Serious potty mouth.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    35mm
    sounds like closing your eyes in the darkroom when loading film.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by phyllis72 View Post
    sounds like closing your eyes in the darkroom when loading film.
    I actually do that Always have...and probably always will and I have absolutely no clue why. Maybe I should kleep taking the meds

Bob H
    "Why is there always a better way?"

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I only close my eyes when loading metal reels. When loading sheet film in the darkroom I keep an eye open so I can "see" where the sheets falls when I drop it.

-rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin