Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,785   Online: 803

Shooter
    35mm

NewComers School Documentary Project

Hello Apug,

I'd like to post a link to some recent documentary work. I wrote the article, but writing is not my strongest asset. I much rather enjoy the look and texture of the images. I feel like analogue photography really heightens the authenticity of the story.

Every image in this article was shot on Kodak film with my Nikon FM2n and Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 and scanned at the lab. If I could afford it, this would be the what I'd do every day.

Take a look and let me know what you think. I'm always open for constructive criticism.

Lazy-5 Ranch with the NewComers' School

- Wayne

p.s. there is digital work elsewhere on the blog, so don't say I didn't warn you;-)
    Last edited by rwreich; 11-06-2012 at 07:05 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo fix

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin