Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,751   Posts: 1,515,817   Online: 1076

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

I would be surprised if he didn't do it already as a fun project. A mind like that, it almost would have had to have occurred to him.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I would think that using a balloon, a kite, a skeet catapult, or someone else's good throwing hand and an Holga would be more than enough to recreate the average saucer sighting.
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I would think that using a balloon, a kite, a skeet catapult, or someone else's good throwing hand and an Holga would be more than enough to recreate the average saucer sighting

I have never seen one shaped like a saucer, all the UFO i have seen have been more of a- ah forget it, you wont believe me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin