Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,718   Posts: 1,483,114   Online: 1096

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Images
    >>p.s. and do you think a 16 year old boy is the best person to ask? <<

That did make me laugh. And in my current experience, laughing about anything that concerns my teenage son is a good thing. He hasn't made me laugh a whole lot lately.

I asked him because he was the only person near that I could count on to NOT flatter me!

Images
    Keith, when I read my reply to yours it came up short of how I intended it. I *loved* what you had to say. Somehow what I meant did not get through. What you said came through beautifully! And thanks to you all for replying.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jgcull View Post
    Keith, when I read my reply to yours it came up short of how I intended it. I *loved* what you had to say. Somehow what I meant did not get through. What you said came through beautifully! And thanks to you all for replying.
    Oh, thanks :blush: but I was flattered already.

I admit that I am a bit surprised that somebody didn't (or hasn't) taken a strongly opposing view to what I wrote
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin