Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,669   Posts: 1,481,756   Online: 940

Shooter
    Multi Format

Post-process advices needed please !

Hello !

First of all, I'd like to say that it's my first post on APUG, so joining your community makes me feel quite happy... but nervous ^^

I would like to ask you for critiques / thoughts / advices about a picture I like very much, but its post-process doesn't give me plain satisfaction...

Actually, I do not manage to reproduce the unbelievable atmosphere I felt then ("electrical", "vibrant", ...)
    It is a mass I've witnessed in Antananarivo, Madagascar, "led" by Padre Pedro, who some APUG members may have heard of before. I must confess that this kind of event is not familiar to me, but, I've spent there an amazing moment !

Any opinion is welcome !

Thanks !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PAdro.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Up ??

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm not sure what you're asking exactly, but its a great picture. What is its current state as an image and what have you done to it so far? What are your capabilities with post processing?
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    By post process do you mean digital manipulation? If so, you need to visit Dpug.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin