Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,774   Online: 842

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

JFK Assassination Photographer's First Interview Today, After 48 Years of Silence

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Regardless of what she will say, this detail from the article struck me as sinister:

"In conjunction with the interview, an online drawing will be held featuring authentic vintage cameras used during the Kennedy era. The prizes include a Polaroid Highlander 80A, similar to the camera Ms. Moorman used to shoot her famous photos; a Bell & Howell Zoomatic 8 mm movie camera, similar to the camera Zapruder held when shooting his moving pictures of the assassination, and the Minox Type III “Spy Camera,” like the one found among Lee Harvey Oswald’s possessions. Interested participants can enter the drawing at [....]."

Hey kids, shoot your own assassination movie!
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ghoulish and inconsequential.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I like the thumb print on one of the pictures.

Jeff

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    There has been much debate about where she stood when taking the photographs? Have the theorists ever heard of geometry?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    To me, the weirdest thing in all of this is that she's holding this interview at the Brass Armadillo antique mall... I drive by that place every year I sojourn to the mountains to go skiing!
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin