Switch to English Language Passer en langue franaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,541   Online: 863

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Umlaute nach Servermigration im Dutt...

Hallo Clemens,

was muss passieren, damit die Umlaute nach der Servermigration wieder korrekt angezeigt werden?

Viele Gr??e

Stefan

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Hm, ich frag mal Sean, den Betreiber.
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean ist sich bereits bewusst von diesen Problemen. Er schreibt dar?ber in dieser Thread:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum38/9...sues-here.html

Ich denke, wir ben?tigen ein bisschen mehr Geduld bis er es wiederhergestellt hat nach den "Server migration".
    My website

"The nineteenth century began by believing that what was reasonable was true, and it wound up by believing that what it saw a photograph of, was true." - William M. Ivins Jr.

"I don't know, maybe we should disinvent color, and we could just shoot Black & White." - David Burnett in 1978

"Analog is chemistry + physics, digital is physics + math, which ones did you like most?"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    is it better now?

testing

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Haven't tested it properly now, but I did encounter another issue:

- Switch to Italian
    - Try to login
    - There is an incorrect login message showing vBulletin variable stuff

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Login_italian.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	129.7 KB 
ID:	41420
    My website

"The nineteenth century began by believing that what was reasonable was true, and it wound up by believing that what it saw a photograph of, was true." - William M. Ivins Jr.

"I don't know, maybe we should disinvent color, and we could just shoot Black & White." - David Burnett in 1978

"Analog is chemistry + physics, digital is physics + math, which ones did you like most?"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can also see this with the Dutch setting, so I guess it happens with all languages except English.
    My website

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive     Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin