Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,920   Posts: 1,556,510   Online: 1293

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Origin of Minox Minopan

I found our member borrel's that picture at the gallery taken by Minox B and Minopan 100 .

Link :http://www.apug.org/gallery1/showimage.php?i=64465&c=2

I am very impressed with the qualities of the Wetzlar lens , viewfinder performance and the film.

Who produces this film , what is the origin. I want very much to use that film on my Leica.

Thank you ,

Umut

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Minopan 25, 100 andn 400 were (and still are) former APX 25 / 100 /400. They have huge and frozen stock.
    Aurelien, Analog Photographer

the analog place to be

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I found a AGFA link with advertisements of that film. And I found a photonet link saying We have to send it to some specialized lab for development and it is a replacement for scala and a positive film.

Are they still manufacturing that film and is development story true. I think borrel used AGFA chemicals and followed that path. Which lab develops
    that film in Europe ?

Thanks ,
    Umut
    Last edited by Mustafa Umut Sarac; 01-03-2012 at 04:33 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    I've seen early Minox films (up to maybe the 1970's) which carried the usual Agfa (and also, I think, Adox?) branding. I wondered if these were made and packed by Agfa themselves, or whether Minox filled the cassettes from bulk rolls.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin