Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,519   Posts: 1,572,217   Online: 994

Shooter
    35mm

Diana camera film

I have a customer who just brought me two 120 rolls of film provided with his Diana camera. They are in black paper wrappers with no identification. My experience has been that the film in question is usually b&w with similar development times to Ilford and Agfa 100 or 400 ASA films, does anyone know of any other film that they package that way?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...k%29&x=14&y=22

Probably Chinese - Lucky or Shanghai
    DARKROOM AUTOMATION
    f-Stop Timers - Enlarging Meters
    http://www.darkroomautomation.com/da-main.htm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lucky usually has a pale blue gummed band (if used) with "LUCKY" and Chinese characters on it. Shanghai is sealed with just a plain piece of masking tape. Both are ISO 100.

Shooter
    35mm
    Both of the two mentioned have very faint print on the backing paper. The shanghai has small edge print with just a few letters and no frame numbers . The Lucky has no edge print. at least on the rolls I have seen
    Charles MacDonald
    aa508@ncf.ca
    I still live just beyond the fringe in Stittsville

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin